Caldwell Hot Water Heater Service
The Best Caldwell Hot Water Heater Service
For the best Caldwell hot water heater service look no further than, Lesco Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling. At Lesco, we do it all! From traditional tank storage water heaters, to tankless water heaters! Our team is thoroughly trained and has the experience and knowledge to complete any job big or small. This is just one of the many reasons why our customers love us! See why customers have rated Lesco the best Caldwell hot water heater service company.
Is Your Hot Water Heater Going Out?
Many people are blissfully unaware that there is an issue with their hot water heater. That until their hot water heater decides to call it quits! Not all water heater issues are preventable, however, many come with clear warning signs that shouldn’t be ignored. Here are some signs your hot water heater is about to give out:
- Loud banging sounds when engaged. This could be large sediment particles banging around inside the tank. This can eventually lead to rupture, which at that point the water heater is toast!
- Excessive sediment buildup. If a tank is showing signs of sediment buildup, like rust it is time to consider a new one. Rust eats away at the metal on the tank, damaging it’s integrity. When this happens you run the risk of a leak, which can cause a lot of damage to the surrounding area.
- Rust colored hot water. Rust colored hot water indicated extensive sediment buildup inside the tank. Again, rust and metal don’t mix. Inevitably the tank will falter eventually.
- Not enough hot water. Perhaps the most annoying sign a hot water heater is about to give it, is the lack of hot water. While some people are willing to overlook the before mentioned, many draw the line at running out of hot water.
- Your water heater is getting on in years. One of the biggest signs your water heater is about to go out is the age of the water heater. Most tank storage water heaters only last about 10-15 years. So the older the water heater is the closer it is to retirement.
Water Heater Maintenance
Regular water heater maintenance is one of the best things you can do for your hot water heater. It helps your water heater run better, more efficiently, and it helps your water heater last longer! Anything mechanical always lasts longer the better maintained it is, the same holds true for water heaters. Maintenance intervals will depend on how hard the water is in your area. Areas that are prone to hard water, should consider having their water heaters serviced more frequently to reduce the amount of sediment that naturally builds up over time. In addition, to reduce the wear and tear sediment can put on your water heater, you should consider installing a water softener. As sediment like calcium and magnesium are your water heater’s worst enemy.
Water Heater Options
In the event of the inevitable demise of your water heater it is important to consider your options for replacement. Most homes have tank storage water heaters. Tank storage water heaters are an economical option that are pretty consistent in terms of delivering hot water, as there is always a supply of hot water being stored and heated in the tank. Another options is a tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters heat water on demand. These water heaters are more efficient and environmentally friendly, because they only utilize energy when they are engaged, since they only heater water on an as needed basis. As opposed to their bulkier counterparts that require a constant source of energy to maintain the temperature of the water being stored in the tank. Schedule and appointment today to discuss your options and see what kind of water heater fits your lifestyle best!
You’ve Tried the Rest Now Try the Best
When you hire Lesco, you are hiring the best! We take customer service very seriously, which is why each technicians is extensively trained and held to the highest of standards! We pride ourselves on offering the best customer experience, and the best quality of work. At Lesco, the customer is king, which is why we have been the best Caldwell water heater service company for the last 10 years!
Other Reasons Why Lesco is the Best West Caldwell Hot Water Heater Service Company
- Locally and family owned and operated
- Available 24 hours a day – 7 days a week
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Licensed in New Jersey
- A+ rating with the BBB
- 4.8 star rating on Google
- Free estimates
Contact Lesco Plumbing today at 973-937-7977, and we will make sure you are back in hot water!