Hot Summer Nights Are Coming Soon
Air Conditioning System Tune-Up
Peace of mind and a whole lot more! Have Lesco get your A/C System ready for the summer season with an expert Tune-Up! Our Tech will check all major sub-systems to make sure your A/C is running cool on even the hottest days of Summer.
Benefits of a Tuned Up Air Conditioner
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Energy Savings
- Preventing Costly Breakdowns
- Extending The Life Of Your Air Condition System
- Improved System Performance
- Making The System Safer
Consistently maintaining your home air system will not only benefit your health but also provide a comfortable lifestyle. Give yourself the best available and share the enjoyment with your loved ones.
Air Conditioning System Tune-Up Information
Check-up includes the 21- points standard check-up points and muchTestTest more. The special offer price is applied per unit. For more information on our other services, please ask your technician when they are at your home.
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Monitor refrigerant (Freon) level
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Clean or replace owner supplied air filter.
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw
- Bearings – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil (if accessible)
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Hydro pressure wash Condenser
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/Inspect contactor – for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Inspect service valves – for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect (accessible) duct work for energy loss
- Check Unit for isolation pads
- Inspect suction line for proper insulation
Call Lesco Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling to sign up for your Maintenance Club membership and start saving today. Call us at (973) 937-7977.