Montclair Hot Water Heater Services
For Expert Montclair Hot Water Heater Services
Lesco Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling is hands down, the best Montclair hot water heater services! Lesco has been proudly service Montclair, and the surround neighborhoods for the last decade! Specializing in both residential and commercial services, Lesco can work on any water heater! No job is too big or too small for the team at Lesco! If you are suffering from water heaters woes, contact the best Montclair hot water heater services today!
The First Signs of Trouble
Nobody wants to get caught of guard with a water heater that decides to call it quits! There is nothing worse than being mid shampoo, only to run out of hot water! Fortunately there are signs to be on the look out for that could indicate an issue is on the horizon.
- Loud Banging Sounds – If you water heater makes loud banging sounds when engaged, this is not normal! It could mean there are large sediment particles slamming into the sides of your tank. This can eventually cause a leak or rupture! Trust us, the last thing you want is a flood for your water heater!
- Rust Colored Water – Rust colored water is an indicator that there is too much sediment buildup inside the tank.
- No Hot Water or Not Enough Hot Water – If you water heater isn’t producing enough or any hot water than it needs some attention.
- Age – The age of your water heater is really important, since most tank storage water heaters only last 10-15 years. The older the tank, the closer it is to retirement. Check the serial number stamped on the tank for the manufacturing date.
Regular maintenance is really important for your hot water heater. It can help it run more efficiently, more effectively, and help it last longer! Maintenance should be performed on your tank at least once a year! It will really depend on the harness of the water where you live. If you live in an area that is really hard water, you may need to have maintenance performed more frequently. You may also want to consider installing a water softener. This can help prolong the life of your water heater and other water using appliances. Remember it is important to be proactive with repairs for your water heater. Avoid putting off repairs, the best time to perform repairs or replace a water heater is before it gives out!
Why Hire Lesco
The team at Lesco are all extensively trained. And have undergone an extensive background check. The technicians at Lesco are professional, courteous, and punctual. They will show up on time, complete the job to the highest of standards, and even clean up afterwards! They offer quality service at an affordable price.
- Locally and family owned and operated
- Available 24 hours a day – 7 days a week
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Licensed in New Jersey
- A+ rating with the BBB
- 4.8 star rating on Google
Contact Lesco Plumbing today at 973-937-7977, and we will make sure you are back in hot water!