Benefits of Maintenance
Just like your car needs regular oil changes, your furnace and air conditioner need regular tune-ups too. Your furnace is constantly working in the winter just as your air conditioner is constantly running in the summer. These machines have moving parts, belts, fans, motors, coils, etc. These parts need to be checked, tightened, lubricated, and occasionally replaced when they show wear. We want to make sure your AC and furnace keep running smoothly with no breakdowns. That’s why the AC and furnace pros at Lesco Plumbing, Heating & Cooling put together this list of benefits you’ll get when you have a furnace and/or air conditioner tune-up.
Benefits of Regular Furnace and AC Tune-Ups
Comfort, convenience, safety, and peace of mind all come with regular furnace and AC maintenance visits. Besides keeping you comfortable, tune-ups keep your equipment running smoothly and efficiently. Here are some important reasons to have regular tune-ups:
- Detect deadly carbon monoxide leaks in gas furnaces – Sleep easy at night knowing your family is safe from odorless and invisible carbon monoxide gas.
- Prevent unexpected breakdowns – When all of the internal working parts have been checked, lubricated and tightened, your chance of a breakdown is very slim.
- Save money on energy bills – By keeping your air conditioner and furnace operating at the highest possible rate of efficiency, your system won’t be working harder than it has to and you will save money on heating and cooling bills all season.
- Keep your manufacturer warranties valid – Manufacturer warranties usually require regular maintenance to continue to be covered. Don’t end up paying for repairs that should be covered because the warranty is invalid.
- Extend the life of your equipment – By keeping your equipment in tiptop shape, you’ll help to get the longest life out of your AC and furnace.
We Can Save You Even More with our Maintenance Club
When you join our Maintenance Club, not only will you get a tune-up on your air conditioner and furnace each year, along with all the benefits described above, you’ll also get special perks reserved for our maintenance club members:
Priority Customer Status. Our Planned Maintenance customers receive priority service during the busiest times of the year over customers who are not signed up for our Planned Maintenance Program.
Discounts. Maintenance Club members receive 15% off parts and labor (heating, cooling, and plumbing).
No Trip Charge. Maintenance Club customers pay no trip charge for service calls ($50 value).
Free Safety Inspections. Rest easy knowing your furnace and air conditioner are free of safety hazards like electrical wires starting a fire or carbon monoxide leaks.
Free Extended Warranty. We will cover your furnace or air conditioner for 12 months longer than the manufacturer’s warranty.
Two to Three Precision Tune-Ups per Year. We will come out and check your air conditioner in the spring, your furnace in the fall and your water heater as well. We will clean and check all components to identify any potential issues and keep them running at peak efficiency.
After-Hours Emergency Service. As a Maintenance Club customer, if we need to come to your home on evenings or weekends, you receive discounted pricing.
Equipment Warranty Compliance. Most warranties for furnaces and air conditioners require regular maintenance, and your Planned Maintenance Program satisfies those requirements.
Having regular tune-ups performed is one of the smartest things you can do as a homeowner. Joining our Maintenance Club is even smarter. Let’s face it, air conditioners and furnaces are not small purchase items. You want to get every penny out of your investment. A Maintenance Club membership is a great way to do just that.