West Caldwell Hot Water Heater Service
Look no further than the best West Caldwell hot water heater service!
The last thing you want or need is your hot water heater going out. Hot water heaters always seem to have impeccable timing; like when you are running late for a big meeting and have a head full of shampoo, or even worse when you are away on vacation! Unfortunately many homeowners are caught off guard when their hot water heater goes out, which is a travesty. Regular maintenance on hot water heaters helps: prevent hot water heater disasters, help water heaters run more efficiently and effectively, and extend the life of hot water heaters. Lesco understands this, which is just one reason why Lesco is the best West Caldwell hot water heater service company!
Age Ain’t Nothing but a Number, Except When it Comes to Your Water Heater!
There are several reasons why a hot water heater might go out. The age of the water heater is one of the leading culprits of a faulty water heater. Tank storage water heaters typically last about 10 years, 15 years if they are properly maintained. The further on in years a hot water heater gets, the more likely there will be a significant hot water heater situation! Many homeowners haven’t a clue as to how old their hot water heater is, which can lead to disaster! The made a water heater was made is always printed on the label as part of it’s serial number. If the water heater is showing signs of slowing down, and it’s old, then it may be a good idea to replace it. It is always best to replace a hot water heater before it give out!
Signs Your Water Heater is About to Give Out!
There are several tell-tale signs a water heater is thinking about calling it quits! When homeowners are aware of these signs they are more effectively prepare for it’s demise; physically, emotionally, and financially.
Here are some of the warning signs a hot water heater is about to give out:
Loud banging sounds when engaged. This could be large sediment particles banging around inside the tank. This can eventually lead to rupture, which at that point the water heater is toast!
- Excessive sediment buildup. If a tank is showing signs of sediment buildup, like rust it is time to consider a new one. Rust eats away at the metal on the tank, damaging it’s integrity. When this happens you run the risk of a leak, which can cause a lot of damage to the surrounding area.
- Rust colored hot water. Rust colored hot water indicated extensive sediment buildup inside the tank. Again, rust and metal don’t mix. Inevitably the tank will falter eventually.
- Not enough hot water. Perhaps the most annoying sign a hot water heater is about to give it, is the lack of hot water. While some people are willing to overlook the before mentioned, many draw the line at running out of hot water.
Getting You Back in Hot Water
If you suspect your hot water heater is about to give out, you need to contact the best West Caldwell hot water heater service company. Lesco is family owned and operated and has been providing the best West Caldwell hot water heater service to the residents and businesses of West Caldwell and the surrounding area for over a decade! The expertly trained technicians at Lesco have the experience and knowledge to work gas water heaters, electric water heaters, and tankless water heaters. Our technicians are courteous, respectful, and professional. At Lesco our motto is “the customer is king”. We pride ourselves in offering the best customer service and quality work! Which is why we are the best West Caldwell hot water heater service company!
Other Reasons Why Lesco is the Best West Caldwell Hot Water Heater Service Company
- Locally and family owned and operated
- Available 24 hours a day – 7 days a week
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Licensed in New Jersey
- A+ rating with the BBB
- 4.8 star rating on Google
- Free estimates
Contact Lesco Plumbing today at 973-937-7977, and we will make sure you are back in hot water!